At Ranger Home Care we want the best. We want people whose empathy shines through, people who are passionate about their job, people who like people!
These things are important. As a live-in carer, you will be at the centre of your clients’ lives.
You will be joining an innovative team at Ranger Home Care, one that will provide all the support you need to deliver your role effectively.
We offer good remuneration, holiday pay and flexibility of hours. In addition to ongoing training to improve your skills, you will also have opportunities to further your career.
Looking for caring, compassionate and supportive individuals to provide live-in care to a number of clients! Enjoy a rewarding career as a carer!
We need you to work with us?
Contact ranger home care now 01252 850040
- No training costs to you
- Flexible working schedule
- High rates of pay
- 24 hour support from a great qualified passionate management team
- QCF/NFC training – help you to achieve your potential.
- Want to live rent free, no daily commute, spend your time caring and developing a relationship a one to one a person, and be paid for it.
This is a fantastic opportunity to devise and implement your own recruitment strategy, across Europe, focusing on sourcing high-quality live-in carers. To provide a live-in service to our rapidly growing client base. This position is based within our head office and joins a dynamic forward thinking group of people committed to delivering a high quality care service. All our Team work a flexible week across a variety of rotas to fit in with the business requirements and their lifestyle. Within this role you would be working independently, creating relationships with approved recruiter providers reporting directly to the Business Owner. The working environment is both fast paced and productive and requires individuals with a high degree of commitment, creative thinking, IT skills.
- Devise and implement Recruitment Strategy.
- Identify key countries that could provide live in carers. Source appropriate advertisement sites or key personnel within each country. Manage the recruitment providers within each country.
- Identify recruitment strategies and create relationships to implement the strategy. Including job advertisements, placement companies, CV search facilities, Ranger Home Care Social Media.
- Management of candidate pipeline and complete candidate journey from initial enquiry to employment start date
- Ensuring that all recruitment processes are adhered to
- Liaising with Registered Manager to ensure all live-in care needs are met with a suitably qualified live-in carer.
- Working within best practice guidelines to comply with industry regulations
- Operating within agreed SLA’s
- Managing our Applicant Tracking System – including DBS checks
- Telephone screening, carrying out face to face interviews and Skype interviews where appropriate
- Assessment Centre Facilitation
- Candidate compliance – applications, CV’s, references, ID and Eligibility.
- Involvement in onboarding activities
Who You Are
This role would suit someone with an interest in care but ideally a background in recruitment. You must bring to the role excellent communication skills and IT skills, understanding of the recruitment process, and how to manage it. The ability to source candidates from Europe and maybe a willingness to travel if deemed appropriate. A positive attitude and being able to think innovatively will be key to the success of this role, in our business we always welcome new ideas and actively encourage fresh ways of working at all levels, as a growing business we are always challenging existing work practices to ensure continuous improvement in all that we do. Everyone at Ranger Home Care is highly passionate about what we do, and our work environment is highly inclusive, fun, dynamic and rewarding.
£18K – £20K with an attractive bonus scheme.
Founded in 2017 by Natalie Ranger and James Sizeland we bring over 10 years of live in care experience to Ranger Home Care. We are a family run company and believe firmly in creating a company that rewards success and ensures people want to come to works. We have experienced unprecedented growth are currently one of the fastest growing live in care companies within the UK. We are committed to providing high quality care to our clients and equally to employing the best people.